April Fool’s Day is the one day where you can get away with pranks without receiving much flak, and it's socially acceptable to go about doing mean things and having a hearty laugh at someone's expense.
Can’t find fun and easy pranks to play on friends and loved ones? We have you covered. Here are five fun pranks you can execute, almost effortlessly, on April Fool’s Day:
1. Switch the 'Push' and 'Pull' signs for the day and watch your friends and colleagues struggle with the door. You could also go all out and risk your future at the company you work at (not advised) and swap the signs on restroom doors.
2. Cover your colleagues' workspace with stick notes or aluminium foil. Or take a little inspiration from Jim and Dwight from The Office (US) and put your colleague's office stationery in jelly.
3. If your office is one of those workplaces that has bottles of hand-sanitisers lying around, prank your colleagues by replacing the sanitiser with lubricating jelly, which will leave your unsuspecting colleagues exasperated as they wait for the “sanitiser” to dry up.
4. Borrow your friend's phone, replace the shortcut for a commonly used word or phrase. For example, you could replace “business” with “brownie”, so that every time they use the shortcut, 'brownie' show up. You could also swap contact information and watch as they go by their day, utterly confused and frustrated.
5. Know someone who loves gaming or is a couch potato? Cover the TV sensor with a small piece of tape or surgical tape and watch them pull their hair out as they try to figure why the remote or the gaming console isn’t working.
Updated Date: Apr 01, 2017 10:13 AM