tech2 News StaffNov 04, 2019 16:30:04 IST
Launched a few months back, Realme X (First impressions) recently got the ColorOS update but the company had to postpone the release as the developers came across a critical bug. The OTA update (Version: RMX1901EX_11.A.09) was rolled out for limited users only and was supposed to roll out for others in a gradual manner.
No specific date has been revealed yet but as per the company website, the update will rollout for other users only after "making sure there are no critical bugs". The highlight of the update is dark mode. Realme X users will be able to experience the most talked about Android 10 feature — dark mode.
Several users have also pointed out bugs in this recent update.
Sir Phone Have Been Updated But Dark Mode Is Like This We Can't See The Letters..I'm Realme User And Fan Sorry To Say This There Is Some Bugs Please Set This Properly Tq Soo Much For Colour Os 6 Update.. pic.twitter.com/HUxWRJGL99
— V_R_Ram_Gopal (@VRRamGopal1) November 4, 2019
— Abhishek Dash (@Abhishek_Dash_) November 3, 2019
Recently, the company has also announced the roadmap for Android 10 update. The Realme China website reveals that Realme X and Realme Q will get the update in Q1 next year.
The changelog of the OTA Realme X update:
● Android security patch: October, 2019
● Updated charging animation
● Added font feature to Theme Store
● Added realme Laboratory
● Added Dark Mode
● Added option for notification dots for updates
● Quickly enter hidden applications list with fingerprints
Notification Center and Status Bar
● Added option to swipe down on home screen for global search or notification center
● Added fast switch toggle between SIMs in notification center
● Removed the reminder after the hotspot is enabled
● Removed the prompt when phone is rooted
●Improved touch experience when gaming
Known issues fixed
● Fixed some applications' behavior
The website has also revealed the roadmap of Android 10 suggesting that it will start rolling out from Q1 2020.
— realme (@realmemobiles) September 13, 2019
Find latest and upcoming tech gadgets online on Tech2 Gadgets. Get technology news, gadgets reviews & ratings. Popular gadgets including laptop, tablet and mobile specifications, features, prices, comparison.