Latest News on Pf Account
Showing of 0 - 10 from 6 results
Pf Account - Total results - 6
Jun 26, 2018
EPFO members can withdraw 75% funds after 30 days of job loss; can still keep their PF accounts activeEPFO members would also have an option to withdraw remaining 25 percent of their funds and go for final settlement of account after completion of two months of unemployment
Dec 20, 2017
From UAN to PF account seeding with Aadhaar, EPFO will provide all its services on smartphonesIn 2017, the EPFO embarked on a digital journey with an eye on providing almost all services on smartphones
Nov 23, 2017
Linking Aadhaar to real estate deals: Why it is need of the hour to bring benami transactions to lightImmovable properties remain impervious to Aadhaar scrutiny which is why the Urban Development Minister has mooted this suggestion
Nov 10, 2017
Demonetisation may hit your PF returns; EPFO likely to cut rate to 8.5%, decision on 23 November, says reportThere is a plan to better the utilisation of equity investment by EPFO. This will help offset the rate cut only if the market rally continues
Aug 18, 2013
Finally: Job switchers can transfer PF accounts online by end AugEmployees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has got very encouraging results from the online testing of the service and will be able to launch the service during the last week of this month, a source privy to the development said.
Dec 23, 2011
EPFO fails to fix interest rate, wants FinMin to take final callWhile the EPFO has suggested payment of interest at the rate of 8.25 percent for the fiscal, trade union members insisted that it should be 9.5 percent.