tech2 News StaffNov 02, 2018 13:09:15 IST
Apple's sales in India have been dwindling for some time, and now the Cupertino-based tech giant isn't helping its cause by increasing prices for its Mac lineup in the country, if it's true, that is.
As per a report by Gadgets360, this includes 12-inch MacBook, old 13-inch MacBook Air, 13 and 15-inch MacBook Pro models, 21.5 and 27-inch iMac models (including iMac Pro), and the Mac Pro.
In some cases such as the Mac Pro with the 3.0 GHz 8-Core Intel Xeon E5, prices have been raised by nearly Rs 62,000. The lowest price increase was seen on the old 13-inch MacBook Air which got a price hike of Rs 7,700.
Here's the pricing of the Macs as it now stands
- MacBook 12-inch
- 256 GB - Rs 1,19,000
- 512 GB - Rs 1,49,000
- MacBook Air 13-inch (older)
- 128 GB - Rs 84,000
- MacBook Pro 13-inch Core i5 (2018)
- 128 GB - Rs 1,19,000
- 256 GB - Rs 1,39,000
- MacBook Pro 13-inch touchbar Core i5 (2018)
- 256 GB - Rs 1,69,000
- 512 GB - Rs 1,89,000
- MacBook Pro 15-inch touchbar Core i7 (2018)
- 256 GB - Rs 2,24,900
- 512 GB - Rs 2,64,900
- 21.5-inch, Core i5 - Rs 99,900
- 21.5-inch, Retina 4k, Core i5 - Rs 1,19,900
- 27-inch, Retina 5K, Core i5 - Rs 169,900
- Mac Pro
- 6-core Intel Xeon - Rs 2,79,900
- 8-core Intel Xeon- Rs 3,79,900
Find latest and upcoming tech gadgets online on Tech2 Gadgets. Get technology news, gadgets reviews & ratings. Popular gadgets including laptop, tablet and mobile specifications, features, prices, comparison.