SA Vs ENG | 3rd Test Jan 16, 2020
SA 60/2 (18.0)
Latest News on Note 7 Flames
Showing of 0 - 10 from 4 results
Note 7 Flames - Total results - 4
Nov 07, 2016
Galaxy Note 7 fiasco: Samsung exchanged 'nearly 85 percent' units, but what about the other 15 percent?The other devices could most likely be the Galaxy S7 models, but claim goes against analyst claims about Note 7 users opting for iPhone instead.
Oct 15, 2016
Note 7 fiasco: Samsung offers alternatives like Galaxy S7, S7 Edge to appease India customersSamsung Electronics has offered alternative phones to its India customers who had pre-ordered its flagship Galaxy Note 7 devices, in a bid to appease loyal clients in one of its largest smartphone markets.
Oct 12, 2016
Galaxy Note 7 is officially dead! Samsung provides fire-proof boxes for returnsFinally, Samsung's Galaxy Note 7 is dead. After a failed attempt to save the once-celebrated device from this exploding fiasco, the company has begun asking customers to return the units and receive refunds.
Sep 16, 2016
Samsung's video message: Galaxy Note 7 battery issue resolved, will work hard to earn back your trustWe've been hearing about Samsung's plan to begin the recall no later than 21 September, and now Baxter has just made it official.