Latest News on Jamshedpur
Showing of 0 - 10 from 65 results
Jamshedpur - Total results - 65
Feb 08, 2019
ISL 2019, Jamshedpur FC vs Mumbai City FC, Highlights: Cesar Ferrando's side edge past visitors to stay in play-offs contentionCatch the Live score and updates from the Indian Super League match between Jamshedpur FC and Mumbai City FC
Oct 26, 2018
ISL 2018, ATK vs Chennaiyin, Match Highlights: Kolkata side earn first home victory of seasonCatch Live score and updates of Indian Super League (ISL) encounter between ATK and Chennaiyin
Sep 26, 2018
ISL 2018-19: Tim Cahill's arrival ignites belief in Cesar Ferrando's Jamshedpur FC of winning maiden titleThe newfound hopefulness draws its power from many things but there is one reason which shines the brightest – Tim Cahill, the old warhorse in whom Jamshedpur has posed its trust.
Sep 25, 2018
Elderly woman dies in Jamshedpur hospital after doctors delay treatment for lack of Ayushman card, says reportLocal media reports said on Tuesday, Bhaktu Rabidas, son of 80-year-old Reeta Devi, had brought her mother for treatment at MGM Hospital Jamshedpur on Monday.
Sep 24, 2018
Born minutes after launch, baby girl in Jharkhand becomes first beneficiary of Ayushman Bharat schemeThe Centre will contribute 60 percent to the Ayushman Bharat scheme, while the states will contribute the remaining 40 percent.
Sep 23, 2018
Kerala, After The Flood: People of Jharkhand's Singhbhum district donate over Rs 9 lakh for relief workThe people of the district have contributed Rs 9,64,841 to the affected families of Kerala, where several people had lost their lives and property in the recent flood.
Sep 02, 2018
Police traces 24 tribal children trafficked from Jharkhand to Punjab shelter home, arrests two menJharkhand's West Singhbhum SP G Kranthi Kumar said that four children who were reportedly pursuing their studies in the three-room shelter home in Ludhiana were rescued and arrested two persons, including the owner of the home
Aug 23, 2018
Three killed after bus overturns in Jharkhand's Singhbhum district; 35 injured rushed to MGM Hospital in JamshedpurThe bus was on its way to Raxaul in Bihar when the driver lost control over the vehicle and it overturned, about 90 kilometres from Jamshedpur, Jharkhand.
Aug 20, 2018
Kerala floods: Malayali association in Jamshedpur cancels Onam celebrations, launches relief funds collection campaignKerala battling its worst floods in a century, with more than 200 casualties. It has suffered a loss of Rs. 19,512 crore due to the deluge, said Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan.
Aug 13, 2018
Raghubar Das asserts development of tourism sector is priority of Jharkhand govt, says it will lead to economic developmentTourism will attract visitors from all over the world and bring foreign currency to our country, Das said. The state government, he said, remains committed to developing tourist spots such as Rajrappa, Itkhori, Parasnath, Anjanidham, Deoghar, Bashukinath and Maluti in Jharkhand