Head coach Anil Kumble had said that the team could not play Gayle against Sunrisers Hyderabad last week because he was down with food poisoning. The 41-year-old also missed the following game against KKR on Saturday.
How salmonella can enter human body through vegetables: Tips to stop bacteria from causing food poisoning
Salmonellosis is a bacterial infection you should worry about and take precautions against every single day.
Two toddlers dead, 10 hospitalised after allegedly consuming contaminated food at orphanage in UP’s Mathura
Two toddlers died and 10 children were hospitalised after they allegedly consumed contaminated food, earlier this week, at an orphanage in Mathura, a senior district official said.
At least 150 people, including women and children, have been hospitalised due to suspected food poisoning in Kamrup district, officials said.
Unhappy returns: Imelda Marcos' 90th birthday bash ruined as 261 hospitalised with suspected food poisioning
Imelda Marcos, the widow of late dictator Ferdinand Marcos, was not affected, radio station DWIZ quoted her chief of staff as saying
At least 50 school students fell after eating 'prasad' in Lohardaga district on Sunday, Civil Surgeon Dr Vijay Kumar said.
Salmonella sneaks in through a tiny gap created when a lateral root branches out.
Chamarajanagar food poisoning: Karnataka Police confirms presence of pesticide in prasad that killed 13
Karnataka minister Puttaranga Shetty on 15 December confirmed the arrest of two people in connection with the death of 13 people who consumed prasad at Maramma temple in Chamarajanagar.
Chamarajanagar food poisoning: 15-year-old among 11 killed after consuming prasad in Karnataka; state announces Rs 5 lakh ex-gratia
At least 12 people, including a 15-year-old girl, died after consuming 'prasad' (holy offering) at a temple in Chamarajanagar in Karnataka, reports said.
High levels of arsenic in seafood are worrisome; studies show even harmless forms of chemical may be toxic
Seafood and seafood products contain high levels of arsenic compounds. The chemical element is mainly found as arsenobetaine. DMAsV or MMAsV can be found in various types of fin-fish, crabs, and molluscs. Arsenocholine, which is mainly found in shrimp, is chemically similar to arsenobetaine.
16 students, staff member hospitalised after having food at a private school in Mumbai; food poisoning suspected
The Class 7 students and the staff member ate food (dal khichdi) served to them at the Sahyadri Vidya Mandir in suburban Bhandup following which they complained of a stomachache.
9 more inmates of Mumbai's Byculla jail admitted to JJ Hospital over suspected food poisoning; 104 prisoners affected in past 4 days
Nine more inmates of the Byculla prison in Mumbai have fallen sick due to suspected food poisoning, taking the total count of the affected prisoners, most of them women, to 104 over the last four days.
Over 40 students hospitalised in Uttar Pradesh's Etah due to food poisoning after consuming mid-day meal
Over 40 students were hospitalised in Uttar Pradesh's Etah due to food poisoning after consuming mid-day meal.
Nearly 120 children were taken ill after eating a meal at a school and admitted to a hospital.
Nashik: One farmer dies, 69 hospitalised due to food poisoning after having meal at event organised by pesticide firm
One farmer died due to suspected food poisoning and 69 others were admitted in hospitals after they had meal at a seminar organised by a pesticide company
Uttar Pradesh school principal suspended after nearly 100 students fall ill; FIR against food supplier
A day after nearly 100 children were taken ill after eating biscuits at a residential school in Raya area, the school principal was suspended
Tejas Express food poisoning: Railways' probe report is an eyewash; fix systemic flaws urgently to address the issue
It appears from the flurry of reports in the media and statements of Railways officials that some sort of coverup exercise could be afoot to brush aside the unpleasant incident which occurred on one of India’s newly launched luxury trains.
Tejas Express food poisoning: IRCTC suspends two officials, serves show-cause notice to catering contractor
A day after the shocking incident of food poisoning of 24 passengers on board the Goa-Mumbai Tejas Express, the IRCTC on Monday suspended two officials and served a show-cause notice to another, official sources said
Most of the 24 passengers, hospitalised after consuming food on board the Tejas Express between Goa and Mumbai on Sunday, ate their own cooked meals and there was nothing wrong with the food served on the train, the top officer of the railway catering service said on Monday.
More than 80 students of five schools fell ill allegedly after eating mid-day meal in Kalahandi district