Panjab University will release the tentative merit list for its 2017 Common Entrance Test (CET) to undergraduate courses on Friday. Candidates can check the university's website: cetug.puchd.ac.in.
The entrance exam was conducted on 4 June, 2017, reported NDTV. The candidates who make it to the merit list can seek admission to courses offered by the university.
The provisional merit list of Panjab University will be published on 18 July along with the seat allocation list for 1st round of counselling, The Indian Express reported. The classes at Punjab University will commence from 24 July.
Here's how you can check individual results:
- Go to the official website's link for entrance exams: cetug.puchd.ac.in.
- Go to the tab for 'Entrance Results'.
- Click on the link for UG CET 2017.
- Enter the roll number and select the relevant subject combination. Click on 'Show Result'.
- Download the result and take a print copy for future reference.
Updated Date: Jul 14, 2017 19:42 PM