AP Inter Results 2019 | The Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) has confirmed the date for the AP Inter result 2019 as 12 April. The results can be checked at bieap.gov.in and other websites. The time for release, however, is yet to be confirmed.
More than 9 lakh students have appeared for the Class 11 and Class 12 exams in the months of February and March. The Andhra Pradesh Inter first year exam was held from 27 February to 16 March. The 2nd year exams were held from 28 February to 18 March.
Steps to check the AP inter board exam results 2019:
1. Visit the official website bieap.gov.in
2. Click on the link that says AP 1st, 2nd year inter result 2019
3. Enter your AP inter hall ticket number and other required details
4. The Class 11 and Class 12 exam results will be displayed on the screen
5. Download the results
6. Ṭake a printout of the same for future reference
Soon after announcements of the board exam results, BIEAP will release the upcoming compartment examination schedule for candidates who fail to secure passing marks in major subjects.
Find latest and upcoming tech gadgets online on Tech2 Gadgets. Get technology news, gadgets reviews & ratings. Popular gadgets including laptop, tablet and mobile specifications, features, prices, comparison.
Updated Date: Apr 11, 2019 20:59:57 IST