Those trading in the stock market need to stay abreast with the latest financial news...
Now, security researchers from Check Point Software Technologies have found this new malware family, that it calls Gooligan (probably inspired by hooligans) has comprised about 1 million accounts.
Samsung, Apple, Motorola and Micromax make 65 percent of the second hand market in India: Cashify survey
Lurking somewhere behind the booming smartphone segment is an active 'seconds' market. And, hasn't it always been there?
Belong is a Bangalore-based startup that curates data from all over the Internet including social media profiles, blogs, professional platforms and so on to understand an employee’s profile.
This puts it in direct competition with the Gionee S6s and the OPPO F1s. We've put all three in the ring, to find out which one emerges as the winner, at least on paper.
We are talking about CashNoCash , a website that went live on 14 November to help people find cashpoints nearest to them.
a handful of apps and services have popped up to offer real-time solutions, mostly crowd-based to users.
While the move to curb corruption has been lauded, the opportunity offered by digital payments in weeding out corruption is widely recognised.
Gizmodo goes on to say that Facebook had taken appropriate measures to hide fake news and hoaxes earlier this year, but realised that the update 'disproportionately impacted right-wing sites'.
The recalibration of ATM machines is an arduous task involving the an update to the hardware and software that forms the backbone of the ATM.
Here's a quick look at some of the key factors in technology as uncertainty looms ever since Donald Trump got elected as the President of the United States.
Google has its hands in too many pots and pies and everything else. But clearly, Google's desire to be omnipresent isn't really working out too well for the company.
In today's smartphone and digital age, it isn't quite difficult to go cashless, rather here's how you can smoothly sail through the day without any cash, be it travel, food, groceries, movies, and so on.
How about a space for writers, just like we have Instagram for photos? Well, that's exactly what Ashish Singh and Harsh Snehanshu thought as they started their journey to build YourQuote.
The national Capital is encapsulated in smog, and people have begun looking for some respite in masks and air purifiers, and how.
Galaxy Note 7 fiasco: Samsung exchanged 'nearly 85 percent' units, but what about the other 15 percent?
The other devices could most likely be the Galaxy S7 models, but claim goes against analyst claims about Note 7 users opting for iPhone instead.
While CEO Nick Woodman can choose to blame the Hero 5 and Karma drone to some extent, there's a bigger picture that has led to the downfall - inability to keep evolving.
Apart from the display details, a few other specs of the Xiaomi Mi Note 2 are out. Let's take a quick look at what we know, so far.
Samsung India soon started putting forth its Galaxy S7 and S7 edge to appease India users waiting for a high-end Samsung device.
Whether you are looking for a specific product, or simply an impulse shopper looking for good deals, these 5 coupon sites will help you find the best deals online. Happy shopping!