Latest News on Temple Food Hygiene
Showing of 0 - 10 from 2 results
Temple Food Hygiene - Total results - 2
Dec 14, 2018
Chamarajanagar food poisoning: 15-year-old among 11 killed after consuming prasad in Karnataka; state announces Rs 5 lakh ex-gratiaAt least 12 people, including a 15-year-old girl, died after consuming 'prasad' (holy offering) at a temple in Chamarajanagar in Karnataka, reports said.
Jan 12, 2018
FSSAI training Iskcon, Somnath and other temples to serve safe prasadThe project Blissful Hygienic Offering to God (BHOG) was launched with an aim to ensure that the prasad/food received by devotees is safe for consumption.