IND Vs SA | 3rd Test Oct 19, 2019
IND 371/5 (88.5)
NAM Vs PNG | Match 10 Oct 20, 2019
PNG 128/2 (13.0)
CAN Vs JER | Match 11 Oct 20, 2019
CAN 88/2 (13.0)
KAR Vs PUD | 1st Quarter Final Oct 20, 2019
PUD 207/9 (50.0)
DEL Vs GUJ | 2nd Quarter Final Oct 20, 2019
DEL 188/7 (45.1)
Latest News on Pawan Hans
Showing of 0 - 10 from 43 results
Pawan Hans - Total results - 43
Sep 12, 2019
Pawan Hans stake sale: Govt extends EoI deadline by a week; seeks buyer for third time in 16 monthsThe government holds 51 percent stake in Pawan Hans Ltd (PHL), which has a fleet of 43 helicopters
Jul 22, 2019
Govt sweetens deal to attract bidders for Pawan Hans; bidder will have to retain all permanent employees for a year at leastThe government holds 51 percent stake in Pawan Hans, which has a fleet of 43 helicopters; the remaining 49 percent is with ONGC
May 20, 2019
Pawan Hans sale: Govt to issue fresh bid document by the end of May, to indemnify buyers of contingent liabilityThe government has decided to make the bid document more attractive after discussions with investors on their concerns
May 12, 2019
Finance Ministry reworking strategic sale procedure to ensure outright sale of central public sector enterprisesCurrently, there is no set timeline for concluding strategic sale of a state-owned company and the entire process, in some cases, drags on for months, if not years.
Dec 31, 2018
Surging passenger numbers, policy promises dot turbulent skies in 2018; cut-throat competition pushes airlines into redDespite high passenger growth, domestic airlines remained financially vulnerable as surge in oil prices, rupee depreciation and inability to raise fares amid intense competition crimped their earnings.
Dec 18, 2018
AAI employees to intensify protest against privatisation of six airports; bidders to be finalised on 28 FebEarlier last week, hundreds of AAI employees from across airports in the country observed a three-day relay hunger strike to protest the airport privatisation move.
Nov 28, 2018
Pawan Hans sale: Bidders to get draft share purchase pact soon; SBI Capital to be asked to go ahead with RFPThe decision was taken by the alternative mechanism on strategic disinvestment headed by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley and comprising Civil Aviation Minister Suresh Prabhu.
Nov 05, 2018
Pawan Hans staffers forum alleges irregularities in disinvestment process; urge Civil Aviation Ministry to 're-fix' bidding normsOn 13 April, the government issued the information memorandum for the 51 percent stake sale in the profit-making Pawan Hans Ltd and had sought EoI from interested bidders by 18 June.
Oct 01, 2018
Do not privatise Pawan Hans, merge it with Hindustan Aeronautics, urges Union to govtThe merger of the two entities, in fact, would lead to a better ecosystem and strengthen the country's civil and defence aviation industries, it said.
Aug 06, 2018
Pawan Hans disinvestment: ONGC board clears the deck for stake sale; govt expected to seek fresh bids shortlyOfficials said ONGC is of the view that its investment in Pawan Hans is no longer strategic as it charter hires helicopters to ferry staff to its oil and gas locations, mostly offshore, through competitive bidding.