Jet Airways revival plan: Creditors panel to meet today, may decide on extending deadline to two suitors keen on crisis-hit airline
The second bidder, South America-based Synergy Group, did not submit a plan for Jet Airways and the group reportedly sought clarity on slots in the domestic and international routes of the grounded airline.
Tata Group likely to bid for Air India in partnership with Singapore Airlines; eyes merger of Air India Express, Air Asia India
While Air India's net loss in 2018-19 was around Rs 8,556 crore, its current total debt is around Rs 80,000 crore.
Air India to set up panel to address privatisation-related issues of employees; airline staff dues to be paid fully: Report
At a meeting between the minister and representatives of over a dozen Air India unions in New Delhi on Monday, the minister also "assured" the employees of full payment of their arrears, according to the source.
Air India crisis: Employees of ailing national carrier's ground-handling subsidiary likely to get December salaries by next week
Air India Chairman and Managing Director Ashwani Lohani had on 4 January said that "rumours" of the disinvestment-bound airline's shutdown are "all baseless".
Govt approves 2,636 new charging stations in 62 cities under FAME India scheme for e-vehicle push: Prakash Javadekar
The Department of Heavy Industry had invited the expressions of interest from entities for availing incentives under the FAME India Scheme Phase II for deploying charging stations within cities.
Jet Airways crisis: NCLT approves extension of grounded airline's insolvency resolution period by 90 days
On Thursday, Synergy Group Jet Airways' sole potential bidder had sought more time to take a decision on investing in the grounded airline.
BPCL, Air India privatisation: Govt to go ahead with disinvestment of PSUs despite opposition, protests
Air India is sitting on a debt pile of around Rs 58,000 crore, besides huge accumulated losses running into thousands of crores.
The government holds 51 percent stake in Pawan Hans Ltd (PHL), which has a fleet of 43 helicopters
The bankruptcy court had on 20 June appointed Ashish Chhawchharia as RP, who late last month had floated EoIs for Jet Airways that stopped flying mid-April.
Jet Airways crisis: Etihad Airways says will not express interest to invest in cash-strapped airline on unresolved liabilities
Etihad acquired a 24 percent stake in Jet Airways in 2013, at a time when the carrier had needed significant financial support.
Days after submitting EoI for Jet Airways, Vedanta's Anil Agarwal says not interested in debt-laden airline
In April, Etihad had presented a conditional expression of interest to reinvest in Jet Airways as a minority stakeholder, with a partner, but it did not materialise.
Govt sweetens deal to attract bidders for Pawan Hans; bidder will have to retain all permanent employees for a year at least
The government holds 51 percent stake in Pawan Hans, which has a fleet of 43 helicopters; the remaining 49 percent is with ONGC
Govt plans to divest up to 15% in RITES via OFS, eyes to raise about Rs 700 cr; DIPAM to assist in sale process
At the current market price, sale of 15 percent stake in RITES would fetch around Rs 700 crore to the government.
Jet Airways shares up 3% on revival hopes after lenders receive two 'unsolicited' bids for debt-laden airline
Jet Airways stopped operations on 17 April due to acute financial distress.
Jet Airways shares plunge 22.5%, hit 1-year low amid reports hint at lack of interest among bidders to follow up EoI
Jet Airways ceased operations on 17 April after months of financial difficulties and multiple attempts at saving the oldest private sector airliner failed.
Lenders explore ways to utilise 15 Jet Airways planes, protect valuable assets; proposals under consideration
Jet Airways owns 16 aircraft, including 10 wide-body Boeing 777-300 ERs, rest of the planes were on lease.
In October last year, global private equity player KKR had filed insolvency plea against Kwality Dairy before the NCLT.
Jet Airways lenders 'reasonably hopeful' of getting successful bids for grounded cash-strapped airline
Jet Airways still has a market capitalisation of about $400 million, as investors have clung to hopes of a rescue deal being clinched.
Jet Airways crisis: Debt-laden airline needs bigger cheque, experienced turnaround team to avert shutdown
Delta/KLM/Air France, the troika that is one of Jet Airways biggest partner for international travel, has already stopped accepting bookings for transporting Jet Airways customers on their planes under the code share pact.
Naresh Goyal's Jetair submits bid for Jet Airways with support from US, London firms; lenders unlikely to consider offer
Another report said that lenders to Jet Airways may not consider an initial bid from Goyal to regain control of the troubled airline as he did not fulfil certain conditions set by them while submitting the EoI on Friday.