Latest News on Electrocuted
Showing of 0 - 10 from 5 results
Electrocuted - Total results - 5
Jun 06, 2018
Haryana youth electrocuted while listening to music on mobile phone which was chargingA youth in Haryana has been electrocuted while he was listening to music using headphones while the mobile phone was being charged, police said on Wednesday.
Aug 15, 2017
Independence Day 2017: Six students electrocuted at West Bengal school; one criticalSix students were electrocuted during the Independence Day celebrations at a primary school in West Bengal on Tuesday, police said.
Apr 03, 2017
US man gets electrocuted after sleeping with extension cord in bed, to charge his iPhoneThe man went numb, felt pressure around his neck, his vision began to fade, and his heartbeat thundered in his ear.
Dec 22, 2014
What a hero: Watch monkey save its friend's life at Kanpur stationThe monkey was electrocuted while walking on high tension wires in Kanpur's railway station.
Dec 11, 2014
Lineman electrocuted in Sambhal while conducting repairsA lineman was electrocuted when current started flowing in the high tension line during repair work in Baniather area, police.