IND Vs SA | 3rd Test Oct 19, 2019
IND 224/3 (58.0)
KEN Vs SCO | Match 6 Oct 19, 2019
KEN 65/1 (10.0)
JER Vs NIG | Match 7 Oct 19, 2019
NIG 68/3 (12.0)
NAM Vs NED | Match 8 Oct 19, 2019
NAM 49/7 (10.0)
Latest News on 2008 Malegaon Blasts Case
Showing of 0 - 10 from 7 results
2008 Malegaon Blasts Case - Total results - 7
Oct 30, 2018
2008 Malegaon blast case: NIA court charges Pragya Singh, Prasad Purohit and five others with terror conspiracy, murderThe Bombay High Court on Monday had refused to stay framing of charges by the trial court against Lt Col Prasad Shrikant Purohit and other accused persons in the 2008 Malegaon bomb blast case.
Oct 29, 2018
2008 Malegaon blast case: Bombay HC declines to stay framing of charges against Lt Col Prasad PurohitOn 27 December, 2017 the special NIA court had dismissed the pleas filed by Lt Col Purohit, Pragya Singh Thakur and the others seeking that they be discharged from the Malegaon blast case.
Sep 04, 2018
No relief for Malegaon blast accused Lt Col Purohit: Bombay HC refuses to stay framing of chargesA bench of Justices Ranjan Gogoi, Naveen Sinha and KM Joseph said entertaining Col Purohit's petition at this stage might impact the ongoing trial in the case. The bench, however, granted Purohit the liberty to raise his contentions before the trial court and said it is not expressing any opinion on his petition.
Dec 29, 2017
Malegaon blast case: NIA court rejects Lt Col Purohit's discharge plea, says he acted as leader in conspiracy meetingsNIA court said that it cannot be concluded that Lt Col Purohit attended alleged Malegaon blast conspiracy meetings in the discharge of his military duty.
Aug 21, 2017
2008 Malegaon blast case: BJP says Congress should apologise for remarks on Shrikant Purohit caseBJP spokesperson GVL Narasimha Rao accused Congress of "attempts to defame the Hindu community in particular and Indians in general" for their remarks on Shrikant Purohit getting bail
Nov 17, 2016
High court issues notice to those discharged in 2006 Malegaon blasts caseThe Bombay High Court on Thursday issued notices to eight persons who were discharged earlier this year from the 2006 Malegaon bomb blasts case, seeking response to a petition filed by the Maharashtra government against their discharge
Sep 21, 2015
Malegaon blasts: Centre rubbishes claims of pressurising SPP Rohini SalianThe Centre rubbished the Supreme Court allegations that sacked Special Public Prosecutor Rohini Salian was asked to "go soft" on the accused in the 2008 Malegaon blasts case.