WBJEE 2019 registration to go on from 26 December to 22 January, revised exam date yet to be announced
Previously, the authorities had announced that WBJEE 2019 will be conducted on 19 May. However, due to a clash with the JEE Advanced 2019 examination, a notification has been released that a new date will be announced shortly.
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) announced that the online application form of WBJEE 2019 will be available from 26 December, 2018. Candidates who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria will be able to fill the application form till 22 January, 2019. Previously, the authorities had announced that WBJEE 2019 will be conducted on 19 May. However, due to a clash with the JEE Advanced 2019 examination, a notification has been released that a new date will be announced shortly.
Important dates for WBJEE 2019
|1||Release of Application Form||December 26, 2018|
|2||Final Date to Submit Application Form||January 22, 2019|
|3||Correction Facility||January 23 to 25, 2019|
|4||Availability of Admit Card||To be notified|
|5||WBJEE 2019||To be notified|
|6||Declaration of Result||To be notified|
Procedure to fill WBJEE 2019 application form
Candidates can follow the steps below to fill the application form of WBJEE 2019:
- Registration: Candidates will first have to register using their name, parent’s name, date of birth, gender, email ID, mobile number and more. After registration, the application number will be sent to the candidate’s registration email ID.
- Filling of Application Form: Next, the candidates will have to fill the WBJEE 2019 application form with their valid personal, academic and communication details.
- Uploading of Documents: As per the mentioned specifications, the candidates will have to upload their photograph and signature.
- Payment of Fee: Candidates will have to pay the application fee online i.e., through net banking/credit card/debit card. The application fee is Rs 500
- Downloading of Confirmation Page: The generated confirmation page has to be printed out by the candidates for future use.
WBJEE 2019 offers B Tech admissions into the participating institutes. The entrance examination will be conducted in offline mode. Paper 1 will comprise Mathematics questions, while Paper 2 will cover Physics and Chemistry.
Find latest and upcoming tech gadgets online on Tech2 Gadgets. Get technology news, gadgets reviews & ratings. Popular gadgets including laptop, tablet and mobile specifications, features, prices, comparison.
The Gwalior bench of Madhya Pradesh High Court on Wednesday had ordered nine districts under its jurisdiction to grant permission for public rallies only if virtual meetings were not possible
A new study published in Psychology and Aging argues what we think about sitting and cognitive function may be wrong
Candidates who make it to the final list in the Mathematics UG department can apply for the counselling process from 21 Oct. Those applying for Biology UG programme can apply for the counselling process from 28 Oct