UPSC to release CMS 2021 notification on 5 May at upsconline.nic.in; check eligibility, selection process here
In the first round, a computer based Test will be conducted. The selected candidates will move to the next round of scrutiny which is the Interview or personality test round.
The notification for the Combined Medical Services (CMS) Examination, 2021 will be released by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on 5 May.
Once the application process begins, aspirants can visit the official website upsconline.nic.in to apply.
The last date for submitting the applications will be 25 May.
As per the UPSC 2021 calendar, the exam will be held on 29 August.
The exam is scheduled to be conducted for the appointment of candidates to the following posts:
1. Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service
2. Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways
3. Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service
4. General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council
1. A candidate must be a citizen of India, or
2. A candidate must be a subject of Nepal or Bhutan
3. An applicant must be below 32 years of age. There is a relaxation of 5 years for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates. For Backward Class candidates, the relaxation is of 3 years
4. He/She must have passed the written and practical exams of the final MBBS examination. Those who are yet to appear for the MBBS exams can also apply
5. Candidates must be physically and medically fit as per the rules and regulations of the CMS Exam, 2021
In the first round, a Computer Based Test (CBT) will be conducted. The selected candidates will move to the next round of scrutiny which is the Interview or Personality Test round.
Those who qualify will be called for a medical examination. After all these rounds, the commission will prepare a final merit list.
Candidates having any doubt regarding any answer can raise objections through the online portal by submitting an objection fee of Rs 100 per answer. The portal will remain open from 2 August 2022 (8 PM) to 7 August 2022 (8 PM)
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has started inviting applications for the posts including that of Deputy Director. September 1 is the last date for the submission of applications
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the final result for the post of Enforcement Officer /Accounts Officer in the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO). Candidates can download their results from the official website at upsc.gov.in.