The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced the results for the National Defence Academy (NDA) - NA (Naval Academy) examination on their official website upsc.gov.in, according to media reports.
The exams were held on 23 April at 41 test centres across the country. Interview rounds will now be conducted by the Services Selection Board (SSB) of the Ministry of Defence, a DNA report said. Candidates will get admission into three the sections of the NDA – the army, navy and air force, for which the courses will begin from January 2018.
Here is how candidates can check their UPSC NDA and NA results:
- Step 1: Log in to the official website of the UPSC (upsc.gov.in)
- Step 2: Click on the link under the ‘What’s New’ section that says ‘Result – National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (I) Examination, 2017’.
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page. Click on the result link.
- Step 4: A pdf file will open displaying selected candidates roll number. Check your result
- Step 5: Take a print out and keep for future reference
Candidates have to now register themselves online on the Indian Army recruiting website – joinindianarmy.nic.in within two weeks of the announcement of the result, The Indian Express reported. These candidates would be allotted selection centres and dates of the SSB interview which shall be communicated on the registered e-mail ID shortly, the report said.
Successful candidates have to submit their original certificates that verify their personal details and educational qualifications to respective Services Selection Boards during the interview. Candidates can access their mark sheets on upsc.gov.in, 15 days from the date of publication of the final result after concluding SSB interviews.
The marksheets will be available on the website for a period of 30 days.
With inputs from agencies.
Updated Date: Jul 19, 2017 10:34 AM