SBI SO Recruitment 2020: Online registration to fill 92 vacancies ends today, candidates can apply at sbi.co.in
The positions for which applications have been sought include manager, deputy manager, data trainer, data translator, senior consultant analyst, assistant general manager, data protection officer and risk specialist
The online registration process for State Bank of India (SBI) specialist officers (SO) recruitment 2020 will end on Thursday (8 October).
Candidates can apply online in the careers’ section at the bank’s official website: sbi.co.in.
According to a report in Hindustan Times, the recruitment drive is being carried out to fill 92 posts.
The positions for which applications have been sought include manager, deputy manager, data trainer, data translator, senior consultant analyst, assistant general manager, data protection officer and risk specialist.
Details of SBI SO recruitment 2020 vacancies:
- 11 posts for deputy manager (security) (backlog)
- 17 posts for deputy manager (security) (current)
- 5 posts each for manager (retail products), two-years post-doctoral fellowship, deputy manager (system officer), risk specialist-sector (scale-III), risk specialist-sector (scale-II)
- 1 post each for data trainer, data translator, senior consultant analyst, assistant general manager (enterprise and technology architecture), data protection officer, risk specialist-enterprise (scale-II)
- 11 posts each for deputy manager (data scientist), manager (data scientist)
- 3 posts for portfolio management specialist (scale-II)
- 2 posts each for risk specialist-credit (scale-III), risk specialist-credit (scale-II)
- 4 posts for risk specialist-IND AS (scale-III)
As per a report in NDTV, candidates applying for the posts should have work experience along with minimum educational qualification.
There will be no written examination and candidates will be selected on the basis of interview.
The interview will be of 100 marks and the qualifying marks will be decided by the bank.
SBI has constituted a shortlisting committee that will decide the shortlisting parameters which will be followed and an adequate number of candidates, as decided by the bank will be called for interview.
Here is the direct link to apply:
The registration process will only be considered complete after the application fee is deposited with the bank through online mode.
Applicants will have to upload all relevant documents (age, educational qualification, experience) failing which their candidature will not be considered.
SBI Clerk Mains 2020 admit card released at sbi.co.in; exam to be held on 31 October
SBI Clerk Mains 2020 | The Mains exam question paper will have four sections - Reasoning section, Mathematics section, General Awareness/ Computer knowledge, and English section
SBI Recruitment 2019: State Bank of India opens applications for SCO, DGM; candidates can apply on bank.sbi
The State Bank of India (SBI) has issued a notification for the recruitment to the post of Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO) and Deputy General Manager (DGM). This notification is released to recruit 77 vacancies.
SBI Apprentice recruitment 2020 application process begins at sbi.co.in; written exam in January 2021
Candidates applying for SBI apprentice recruitment should have completed graduation from a recognised university or institute by 31 October, 2020 and should be of a minimum age of 20 years