NTA to release JEE Main 2019 admit card tomorrow; candidates can download on jeemain.nic.in
The NTA will release the admit cards for the JEE Main 2019 examination on 17 December, 2018. Paper 1 will be held from 9 to 12 January, and Paper 2 will be held on 8 January.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the admit cards for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2019 examination on 17 December, 2018. The admit card for the first session of the JEE Main will be available online for all candidates who have registered for the examination. NTA will be conducting the largest national level engineering entrance exam for the first time, twice a year.
The admit card, which will be released on Monday, will be for the JEE Main in January, which is scheduled to be held from 8 to 12 January. Paper 1 will be held from 9 to 12 January, and Paper 2 will be held on 8 January. The exam will be held in two sessions each day.
How do I download the JEE Main admit card?
- Visit the official website and click on the admit card link.
- Enter your JEE Main 2019 application number, password and security pin.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen, ready to download.
- Check the veracity of the details mentioned on the admit card, and download it.
- Take a printout of it for your records.
What are the details that will be mentioned in it?
The following details need to be cross-checked before candidates can download the JEE Main admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Application/Roll number
- Course name
- Father's name
- Photograph of candidates
- State of eligibility
- Test city and centre code
- Exam date and shift
- Paper (Paper I or II)
- Candidate and parent signature
What if candidates find discrepancies in the admit card?
If there are discrepancies in the details mentioned on the admit card, candidates have to immediately inform the NTA to get the error rectified.
The JEE Main admit card is an important identification document, and those who fail to carry it to the examination centre will not be allowed to appear for it. In addition, the admit card will be required during the counselling process, which will be conducted by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA).
Documents to be carried for the exam along with the admit card
Along with their admit cards, candidates will also have to carry the following documents to the examination centre:
- Any one valid proof of identification (PAN card/driver's license/voter ID/passport/Aadhaar card (with photograph)/Aadhaar enrolment number/ration card).
- One passport sized photograph, which will be required to be glued on the attendance sheet. However, candidates need to make sure that the photograph is identical to the one submitted along with the application form.
- PwD category candidates will have to carry a copy of their PwD certificate.
Guidelines for D-Day
- No electronic devices, including mobile phones, pagers, calculators, log tables, books, notebooks, will be allowed inside the exam hall.
- No wristwatch will be allowed inside the exam hall.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam centre after the examination has commenced.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions mentioned on the admit card carefully and adhere to them.
After the conclusion of the January attempt, the NTA will conduct the next JEE Main 2019 in April. The application form for the computer-based test (CBT) will be available between 8 February and 7 March. The admit card for the same will be available for download starting 18 March.
Find latest and upcoming tech gadgets online on Tech2 Gadgets. Get technology news, gadgets reviews & ratings. Popular gadgets including laptop, tablet and mobile specifications, features, prices, comparison.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti revises date for Class 9 JNVST lateral entry exam; paper to be held on 24 Feb
The total duration for offline exam is two and a half hours and the selection test will consist of questions from Mathematics, General Science, English and Hindi
The posts for which the recruitment drive is conducted are: Assistant audit officer, assistant accounts officer, inspector, sub-inspector, upper division clerk, and tax assistant
ACET 2021: Registrations for March session begin 20 Jan, notification released at actuariesindia.org
On filling the online registration form, candidates will receive a confirmation mail at their registered email id giving them the link to proceed further by providing other details