NID DAT mains 2020 result for BDes-GPDP programme declared, check at admission.nid.edu

The final allotment of seats will be conducted in Ahmedabad. The complete admission procedure and the schedule will be available on soon of the official website

FP Trending July 24, 2020 13:26:28 IST
NID DAT mains 2020 result for BDes-GPDP programme declared, check at admission.nid.edu

The National Institute of Design (NID) has declared the final result of NID DAT mains for its BDes-GDPD programme. The results can be accessed on its official website - www.nid.edu.

According to a report by NDTV, Design Aptitude Test (DAT) is held for admission to Bachelor of Design (BDes) and Graduate Diploma Programme in Design (GDPD). This year the weightage of NID DAT 2020 prelims and NID DAT 2020 mains has been revised. The prelims have a higher weightage with 70 percent marks, while the remaining 30 percent weightage is from the Mains

Those who cleared the mains exam can take admissions in NID campuses in Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Haryana and Madhya Pradesh.

A report by Jagran Josh said that the institute conducted the NID DAT examination on 22 June. The final allotment of seats will be conducted in Ahmedabad. The complete admission procedure and the schedule will be available on soon of the official website. Candidates will be required to submit all the necessary documents for the admission.

Steps to check NID DAT 2020 result

Step 1: Go to the official website of the National Institute of Design - nid.edu

Step 2: At the bottom of the page look for Admission @NID and tap on it

Step 3: A new page will open where you will have to click on the tab that mentions Final Results of B.Des./GDPD 2020-21

Step 4: Enter the email address and date of birth to log in

Step 5: Submit and check your score.

Here's a direct link to check the result - http://admissions.nid.edu/NIDA2020/ResultBDesGDPD2020_Final.aspx

The NID DAT prelims were conducted on 29 December 2019 but Mains examination got delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic and were held online in the month of June.

Updated Date:

also read

Rail Budget 2015: Prabhu may woo private players to boost 'Make in India'
Economy

Rail Budget 2015: Prabhu may woo private players to boost 'Make in India'

In order to promote North East connectivity, Prabhu will also announce introduction of DEMU services in north eastern states as a national project.

Happy Independence Day: 7 greatest Indian tech organisations
News & Analysis

Happy Independence Day: 7 greatest Indian tech organisations

70 years of independence has taught us a lot of things, most of those learnings however, come from a handful of technology institutions that have transformed our lives in many subtle, yet significant ways

College admissions: When will the cut-off mark madness end?
Life

College admissions: When will the cut-off mark madness end?

There is no escape from this - the number of quality institutions have to multiply manifold - in arts and science, engineering and management.