NATA 2021: Results for April Exam declared on nata.in; next test on 12 June
The first examination was held on 10 April at 196 centres in India and in countries like Kuwait, Dubai, Oman and Qatar
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) result for the first test has been declared by the Council of Architecture (CoA). Candidates, who appeared for the exam, can check the scorecard by visiting the official website - nata.in.
This year, a total of 14,140 students have appeared for the test although the CoA had received more than 15,066 applications. Out of 14,140 candidates, 11,431 have successfully passed the test.
Students can follow these simple steps to check the result:
1. Visit, nata.in
2. On the homepage, click on the ‘Results’ link
3. Fill in your Application Id and Date of Birth
4. NATA 2020 April exam result will appear on the screen
5. Download it. If required, take a print out for future reference.
Keeping in view the hardships that students faced due to the pandemic, the council has lowered the qualifying marks from 75 to 70.
The test is held two times a year. The first examination was held on 10 April at 196 centres in India and in countries like Kuwait, Dubai, Oman and Qatar. The next test is scheduled for 12 June. In case a student wants to retake the examination, he/she can do it in the next cycle in June.
1. A candidate must have completed 10 + 2 examinations with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or should have a 10+ 3 Diploma with Mathematics
2. Candidates appearing for 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or 10+3 Diploma with Mathematics in the current year can also apply
The CoA has been conducting the NATA since 2006. The aptitude test assesses the candidate’s innate ability of visual perception, aesthetic sensitivity test, logical reasoning, critical thinking ability, and cognitive skills.
NATA 2020: Results of National Aptitude Test for Architecture to be released shortly, check on nata.in
The council also said that the date for new registration for the second test of NATA 2020 is also extended up to 6 September at 12 noon
The results for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) 2018 were announced by the Council of Architecture (CoA) on 4 June on the official website nata.in.
Candidates do not need to obtain any minimum marks criteria in boards, but they have to pass Class 12 exams to be eligible to apply for admissions