MET 2020: Manipal Academy of Higher Education releases scorecard for entrance test on results.manipal.edu

MET 2020 | More than two lakh candidates appeared for the admission test that was conducted in remote proctored online mode between 1 and 12 August

FP Trending August 13, 2020 12:51:11 IST
MET 2020: Manipal Academy of Higher Education releases scorecard for entrance test on results.manipal.edu

MET 2020 | The Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) has released the scorecards of the Manipal Entrance Test (MET) on its website results.manipal.edu.

According to a report by NDTV, more than two lakh candidates appeared for the admission test that was conducted in remote proctored online mode between 1 and 12 August. The exams were not held at the centres due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

The scores were immediately released by the academy after the conclusion of the examination.

A report by Jagran Josh said that the total duration of the exam was 2 hours 30 minutes. It consisted of 200 questions from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English and General Aptitude.

For Admission to MAHE, 60 percent of weightage will be given to the marks secured by candidates in the entrance test, and the remaining 40 percent weightage will be on the marks obtained by them in the Class 12 qualifying exam.

Steps to check and download MET 2020 scorecard

Step 1: Go to the website of the Manipal Academy of Higher Education - results.manipal.edu.

Step 2: Enter your application number and OTBS password, and click on the 'Submit' button.

Step 3: Your scorecard will be displayed on the screen.

Here's the direct link to check your MET 2020 scorecard: http://results.manipal.edu/

As per a report by Careers 360, the academy is expected to release the MET 2020 merit list on 14 August on its official website.

The report said that students who took the exam found it to be moderate to difficult. Many examinees found the Mathematics section tough, while Physics and Chemistry sections were comparatively easier.

Some candidates reported technical difficulties during the exam due to poor network.

Updated Date:

also read

Monsoon deficiency will decline to 25 percent by  July-end, says Met
Economy

Monsoon deficiency will decline to 25 percent by July-end, says Met

Late spells of rain across the country have been welcomed by weather and economy watchers. With most parts of India now seeing decent rainfall, the monsoon deficiency will be wiped out and will be reduced to 25 percent by July-end says DS Pai, director - Long Range Forecast, India Met Department.<br />

Met Gala to return as two-part exhibition; first 'intimate' ceremony will be held on 13 September
Entertainment

Met Gala to return as two-part exhibition; first 'intimate' ceremony will be held on 13 September

The second Met Gala will be a larger event, scheduled to take place on 2 May, 2022

#IndiaAtTheMet: More than 150 Nasreen Mohamedi works set to open #MetBreuer spring season
World

#IndiaAtTheMet: More than 150 Nasreen Mohamedi works set to open #MetBreuer spring season

The Metropolitan Museum of Art's Director and CEO Thomas Campbell said Mohamedi's work calls on "us to expand our understanding of graphic minimalism in a transnational context. It is a project that speaks to our interest in introducing a broad range of audiences to the innovative work created by artists across borders.