Massive fire breaks out at Jaipur banquet hall, five tenders rushed to the spot; no casualties reported
A major fire broke out at a marriage hall in Rajasthan's Jaipur on Tuesday. No casualties were reported even as five fire tenders were rushed to the spot.
A major fire broke out at a marriage hall in Rajasthan's Jaipur on Tuesday, according to media reports. Although no casualties have been reported so far.
— ANI (@ANI) March 27, 2018
According to Dainik Bhaskar, the fire broke out at 1:30 pm from a banquet hall called Mysore Mahal, situated on Sirsi road in the city. Five fire tenders were rushed to the spot.
According to News18, the fire was brought under control after 2-3 hours. The marriage hall has been reduced to ashes. The extent of the fire was such that fumes could be seen from a couple of kilometres away, the report added.
In January, a massive fire that broke out in Sector 9 of Vidhyadhar Nagar area had claimed the lives of five people of a family. The fire engulfed the entire two-storied independent house, burning it to ashes, The Times of India reported.
Find latest and upcoming tech gadgets online on Tech2 Gadgets. Get technology news, gadgets reviews & ratings. Popular gadgets including laptop, tablet and mobile specifications, features, prices, comparison.
Rajasthan BTech admission 2020: Online application process begins; apply at cegreap2020.com by 21 August
This year the joint entrance exam will not be conducted due to the coronavirus pandemic. Admissions will be granted on the basis of Class 12 marks
Eight dead in Ahmedabad's Navrangpura after fire at COVID-19 hospital; 40 patients rescued, Gujarat CM orders probe
The blaze broke out at the Shrey Hospital in Ahmedabad's Navrangpura during the early hours of Thursday.
The decision to shift the MLAs come a day after Gehlot indicated that he will seek a confidence vote when the Assembly convenes next fortnight