The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) on Friday announced the Kerala Engineering Agriculture and Medical Entrance (KEAM) 2017 third phase allotment list on its official website: www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
The KEAM 2017 third phase allotment to Professional Degree Courses in Kerala is done to MBBS, BDS, Ayurveda, Agriculture, Forestry, Veterinary and Fisheries in addition to Engineering, Architecture and Pharmacy courses, according to NDTV.
As per News18.com, the KEAM 2017 tests were conducted on 24-25 April, 2017. About 90,000 candidates had appeared for the entrance, results of which were announced on 18 May, 2017. So far, there've been two rounds of allotment based on KEAM 2017 results for engineering, architecture and pharmacy courses.
KEAM 2017 allotment details such as a candidate's name, roll number, allotted course, allotted college, category of allotment, fee details etc. on the home page of the candidate on the KEAM website.
Here's how you can check KEAM 2017 third allotment list:
- Go to the official website of the Office of CEE: www.cee.kerala.gov.in
- Click on KEAM 2017 - Candidate Portal
- Enter your application number, password and captcha code.
- Click 'Submit'.
- The updated results will show up on a fresh page.
- Download it and take a printout for future reference.
- Alternatively, the complete KEAM 2017 third allotment list can be accessed here.
- Candidates can also check their allotment for individual courses they had applied for on the official website.
Those who have already received their allotment for engineering, architecture or pharmacy courses must report to the allocated institution and complete payments before 5 pm on 25 July, 2017.
For medical and other allied courses, the last date to pay the balance fee and join the course is 30 July, 2017.
Those who fail to report within the stipulated time will lose their allotment.
Your guide to the latest cricket World Cup stories, analysis, reports, opinions, live updates and scores on https://www.firstpost.com/firstcricket/series/icc-cricket-world-cup-2019.html. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram or like our Facebook page for updates throughout the ongoing event in England and Wales.
Updated Date: Jul 21, 2017 16:42:33 IST