The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) has released Class 10th results (or JAC matric results) on the official website jac.nic.in. Students who appeared for the exam can also check the detailed subject-wise results here by entering their roll codes and roll numbers in the space provided.
Here is how to check your score for JAC Class 10th result 2018 on the official website:
- Visit the official website jac.nic.in.
- Click on the link to 'Jharkhand Board Class 10th result'
- Enter name and roll number and submit.
- Enter your roll number and press 'Submit' to view your result
- Download and save the result for future reference.
The JAC Class 10th examination for this year were held from 8-21 March. This year, 59.48 percent students have passed the exam of the total of 4.28 lakh students who appeared for the JAC 10th Exam. According to reports, 61.79 percent boys have cleared the examination successfully, while 57.29 girls have passed.
Firstpost is now on WhatsApp. For the latest analysis, commentary and news updates, sign up for our WhatsApp services. Just go to Firstpost.com/Whatsapp and hit the Subscribe button.
Updated Date: Jun 12, 2018 18:51:13 IST