India's second Moon mission, Chandrayaan 2, is one day away. Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) asked its Twitter followers what essential items they would carry with them to the Moon.
Here are some of the hilarious and silly Twitter reactions of our Indians:
2. आधार कार्ड ( to show my identity to aliens if they find me)
3. Smartphone with some games and songs pre loaded with a best headphone.
4. Food and water supply (जीना जरूरी है ना)
5. Multiple type of equipment and vessels to collect samples.
— Manish (@Tec_vibes) July 12, 2019
*Earth soil to be put on the
*Water to be sprinkled.
*Seeds to be spread on the soil.
*Earth air to be released in
— M J KOTAK (@MJKOTAK1) July 12, 2019
My #MoonEssentials :
1. Aaloo (Potato).
2. Mitti (Soil).
3. Pani (Water).
4. Well, Moon-Masked Pet Preferably a Dog.
5. SmartPhone loaded @googlemaps, @YouTubeIndia, @NetflixIndia, @PrimeVideoIN, @AmazonMusicIN .. with a Fast Charger. https://t.co/vpAfrZGaRo
— Debb ❁ (@koolidle) July 12, 2019
1. Loads of MTR Puliyogare Mix and bags of rice
2. Solar panel with solar hot pan
3. Thermal ⛺ tent
4. UNO cards
5. Tablet device loaded with all movies ever released in this world
6. H and O2 cylinders and recipe to make water
— NGR (@NGR_blr) July 12, 2019
Things I would carry to the moon -
1) Solar cells and torches
2) Diwali fireworks(how cool will it look)
3) Potatoes, that is what my mom would pack for such long journeys.
5) A jetpack#MoonEssentials #Chandrayaan2 #GSLVMkIII@isro
— Arihant Jain (@notsojain) July 12, 2019
So here's my #MoonEssentials
✅ National Flag
✅Plant (for experiment)
✅Pressure cooker (To see what's the difference in cooking on Earth and moon)
✅Volleyball (as I want to jump highest and hit a smash like a professional)
❌ weighing machine (I am already underweight)@isro https://t.co/eY9N0hsG0c
— MeThinks (@happysad181) July 12, 2019
— Guru Abhinai (@Guruabhinai) July 11, 2019
— Loki Mark20 (@Parth7038) July 12, 2019
1. Indian National Flag
2. Write (Aliens we're coming) on moon's surface...
3. A register for whosoever visits moon must sign it..
4. Pictures of Indian Places.
5. Soil of India.#Chandrayaan2#MoonEssentials
— Differentology (@Differentology7) July 4, 2019
Ghar ka khana,my phone and
— Ujjwal Keshri (@Ujjwal_Keshri7) July 4, 2019
My #MoonEssentials for #Chandrayaan2 will be things you can leave on moon in a small capsule:-
1. A ₹2000 note of present (2019) year
2. Message from President of India
3. Message from Isro
4. Photo of A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
5. Indian Flag
— Mayank Srivastava (@Mayanksvstv) July 4, 2019
My top 5 #MoonEssentials
1. #Bhagvad Gita
2. #Tricolor of #india
3. #Bharat ki #Mitti
4. #ChandraYaan1 Memories
Last but not d least
Good wishes, love and hope of success from entire nation is always with #TeamIsro.#Chandrayaan2#ISRO
वन्दे मातरम्। जय हिन्द।
— HITESH (@HITBOND_007) July 5, 2019
— Shivam agrawal (@Shivamknr951) July 4, 2019
We Indians love our National flag and ISRO thinks so too.
Our future Moon travellers have responded — and how! A few interesting answers are by @siddhant_shenoy, Hyderabad, @ivigneshwar, Hyderabad, and Dev Ghosh, Kolkata. We’re especially happy to see that the Indian flag is the most common #MoonEssential in everyone’s list. pic.twitter.com/2wLKhbfidB
— ISRO (@isro) July 9, 2019
Our third set of #MoonEssentials from –– @harshroy24 (Bihar), Rohan Yadav (Baramati), and Afroz Ahmad (Ramagundam) –– features a re-entry vehicle an essential component for manned space missions. What else would you take to the #Moon?#Chandrayaan2 #GSLVmkIII #ISRO pic.twitter.com/RdkQbXitkL
— ISRO (@isro) July 13, 2019
Your guide to the latest cricket World Cup stories, analysis, reports, opinions, live updates and scores on https://www.firstpost.com/firstcricket/series/icc-cricket-world-cup-2019.html. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram or like our Facebook page for updates throughout the ongoing event in England and Wales.
Updated Date: Jul 13, 2019 18:49:15 IST