New Delhi: Mohammed Kazmi, the suspect linked to the bomb blast that targeted Israeli officials in New Delhi, was in touch with people of Iranian origin, Delhi's police commissioner said on Friday, adding that warrants for three people had been issued.
The 13 February blast, which wounded an Israeli defence attache's wife, her driver and two others, coincided with a foiled attack on Israeli diplomatic staff in Tbilisi, Georgia, and Israel has said both were engineered by Iran.
Delhi Police Commissioner Brijesh Gupta said links between the bombing in Delhi and the one in Bangkok had been established.
On 7 March, Kazmi, who freelanced for Islamic Republic News Agency, was arrested in connection with the blast.
Updated Date: Mar 16, 2012 16:26:54 IST