Chennai: Gas leak from faulty AC suffocates family to death; eight-year-old child among dead
Initial investigations revealed that the couple in Chennai had turned on the inverter Monday night as there was a power cut in the area. The power supply was restored around midnight, but the couple and the child died
Chennai: Three of a family, including an eight-year-old boy, died Monday night after they inhaled gas which leaked from a malfunctioning air conditioner, police said Tuesday.
They said the 35-year-old man, his wife and son were residents of Thiruvalluvar Nagar at Koyambedu in the city. Neighbours grew suspicious as the family did not open the door for a long time on Tuesday and alerted police, who later broke it open to find the three bodies.
Initial investigations revealed that the couple had turned on the inverter Monday night as there was a power cut in the area, a senior police officer told PTI.
The power supply was restored around midnight, but the couple and the child died after they inhaled gas which leaked from a malfunctioning air conditioner, he said.
Find latest and upcoming tech gadgets online on Tech2 Gadgets. Get technology news, gadgets reviews & ratings. Popular gadgets including laptop, tablet and mobile specifications, features, prices, comparison.
The well No. 5 at Baghjan was spewing gas uncontrollably since 27 May. It caught fire on 9 June, killing two OIL firefighters.
TN Forest Guard Result 2020 declared, check provisional lists of shortlisted candidates at forests.tn.gov.in
TNFUSRC had conducted the written exam in online mode on 8 and 16 March and the final answer key was released on 9 November
Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2020: Merit list for MBBS/ BDS admission to be released today at tnhealth.tn.gov.in
Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2020 | The counselling process will start by filling 7.5 percent seats reserved for NEET-qualified government school students