OPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Director (Law) admit card out today; check steps to download
The OPSC Assistant Director 2022 exam is scheduled to be held on 24 and 25 September. A total of 2,924 aspirants have been shortlisted for the recruitment examination
The hall ticket for the post of Assistant Director (Law) in Group-B of Odisha Secretariat Service has been put out today, 19 September by the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC). Candidates can check and download their admit cards from the official website of OPSC. As per the official notice, the OPSC recruitment exam is scheduled to be held on 24 and 25 September. Through this recruitment drive, OPSC aims to fill up a total of 80 vacancies in the organisation’s Home Department. .
Check OPSC Assistant Director 2022 schedule:
- Paper I (General English) will be held from 2 pm to 4 pm on 24 September
- Paper II (Procedural Law) from 9 am to 10:30 am on 25 September
- Paper III (Service Laws) will be conducted from 11:30 am to 1 pm on 25 September
- Paper IV (Miscellaneous Law) from 2:30 pm to 4 pm on 25 September
This year, a total of 2,924 aspirants have been shortlisted for the recruitment examination. The official schedule can be found on the OPSC’s website.
Candidates can follow the simple steps to download the OPSC hall ticket:
- Go to the official website of OPSC
- Search and click on the Assistant Director (Law) admit card link on the homepage
- On the new page, candidates have to key in their login details and click on submit
- The Assistant Director (Law) admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check, save and download the OPSC Assistant Director 2022 admit card
- Keep a printout of the OPSC Assistant Director 2022 hall ticket for future purposes.
Check the direct link here.
For more details and updates, kindly keep checking the official page of OPSC.
UKPSC plans to fill up a total of 661 vacancies of Assistant Accountants at various departments of the Uttarakhand government. See here for steps to apply
Candidates are advised not to respond to unscrupulous advertisements appearing in any newspaper/websites/mobile apps etc. Apply at www.aai.aero.
The Level 1 and 2 Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) exam will be conducted on 4 December 2022. The Level 3 Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) test will be held a day before Levels 1 and 2 that is on 3 December