The recent downturn was fundamentally different from recessions of earlier decades. What businesses and economies experienced was not merely another turn of the business cycle, but a possible restructuring of the economic order. Given this fundamental reality, business won't be the same again -- business leaders are going to view, measure and analyse each aspect of business through the lens of the New Normal, and IT will be no exception. How do Indian IT leaders empower and equip themselves for IT leadership in the New Normal?
Yet again, Biztech2.com is proud to present our flagship annual CIO conclave - CXOVision 2010: IT Leadership in the New Normal.
This year CXOVision will be held across three cities, namely - Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore. The Mumbai event will be live streamed for online users to view.
The Bangalore event is scheduled for today evening, March 15, 2010, at 6:30 pm at the Royal Ballroom, Leela Palace, Old Airport Road. The keynote for the Bangalore event will be delivered by Prof S Sadagopan, Founder-Director, IIIT, Bangalore. There will also be a panel discussion on the theme of the event where eminent leaders and experts from the industry will hold centrestage and roll back ideas for CIOs to carry home to meet the demands of the new economic order.
Some of the issues that will be analysed at CXOVision 2010 include:
• How IT Leadership will change in the New Normal.
• The continued evolution of cloud computing; Cloud-to-Cloud Standards; ‘enterprise-grade’ cloud services; public IT cloud services, private clouds, cloud appliances, and hybrid cloud management tools.
• Preparing for a mashed-up generation of business applications that leverages social and collaborative networks.
• Where virtualisation technologies are headed in 2010 and beyond.
• The effect of 802.11n wireless--how will wired port growth and WiMAX be affected.
• Converged/ Unified Fabric Deployments in 2010.
• The emergence of Borderless Networks.
• Unified Communication going Mobile--How social networking and cloud computing will boost the UC experience and productivity.
• Preparing for the year of Enterprise Video Deployment.
• The mobile applications explosion and how Business IT can leverage it.
CXOVision is an amalgamation of some of the most powerful and influential names from the world of Enterprise Technology. This exclusive evening is filled with varied conversations on brilliant ideas, global perspectives and sheer power of personas and your participation at CXOVision will truly enrich your experience. Click here to register.
Updated Date: Feb 02, 2017 22:29:05 IST