AT&T is now offering AT&T Managed Security Services to multi-national corporations in India. These managed solutions help customers assess vulnerabilities, protect infrastructure, detect attacks and respond to suspicious activities and events.
With AT&T Managed Security Services, customers get the benefits of a suite of security services that provide integrated business continuity and security solutions to support complex networking environments. AT&T helps businesses design, deploy, manage and evolve networks, systems and applications that are reliable and contain security features designed to help protect against cyber attacks and business interruptions.
Specifically, companies in India will now have access to several of AT&T’s managed security solutions:
– Premises-Based Firewall: A premises-based firewall service provides firewall protection at the perimeter of the customer’s premises, and enforcement of location-specific security policies.
– Network-Based Firewall: A network-based security service that protects customers’ WANs by providing secure inbound and outbound Internet access directly into the customer’s WAN.
– AT&T Internet Protect: A security analysis and notification service that offers advanced information regarding potential, near real-time attacks (e.g., viruses, worms and distributed denial of service or DDoS attacks) that are designed to be detected in the early formation stages.
– AT&T Private Intranet Protect: An alerting and notification tool designed to analyse traffic on the user’s Virtual Private Network (VPN) and help detect intrusions, cyber-attacks and other potentially-threatening identified anomalies.
– My Internet Protect: A security knowledge mining, analysis and notification service for identified threats that enter a customer’s network. It provides enterprise businesses with a tool to analyse and benchmark Internet traffic on their own network.
"Our portfolio of managed security offerings is important in fulfilling our goal of providing multinational customers in India with sophisticated tools to protect their vital network infrastructure," said Gopi Gopinath, chairman and chief executive officer of AT&T Global Network Services India. "This enables businesses to take full advantage of the Internet as a means of enhancing their existing business relationships with customers and suppliers."
Your guide to the latest cricket World Cup stories, analysis, reports, opinions, live updates and scores on https://www.firstpost.com/firstcricket/series/icc-cricket-world-cup-2019.html. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram or like our Facebook page for updates throughout the ongoing event in England and Wales.
Updated Date: Feb 02, 2017 21:58:09 IST