Array Networks Inc., the application delivery networking solutions provider, announces 'Race-to-Replace' program for Cisco customers replacing Cisco load balancers with Array's new ADC hardware. Cisco customers can replace their existing hardware with Array Networks new ADC hardware and software at attractive prices, Array's ADC comes with the latest features such as IPV6, Global Server Load Balancing (GSLB), SSL acceleration, in addition to Server Load Balancing and includes one year of gold partner support.
Array Networks is offering Cisco customers, Array's new Application Delivery Controller with an attractive buy back price upon replacement of their old Cisco ACE load balancer. Array will provide technical support as needed, to ensure a seamless transition from Cisco to Array ADC/Load Balancer. For a very attractive price, Cisco customers can migrate from a dead-end load balancing product to a next-generation application delivery solution from Array Networks - Frost and Sullivan ADC vendor of the year. This program is applicable to all the Cisco customers in India, Middle-East and ASEAN countries.
Array's Cisco ACE replacement program offers existing Cisco customers the following business benefits:
- 10+ years of commitment to load balancing and ADC markets with deep networking, application, service and support expertise
- Best Cisco replacement offer on the market - upgrade to 64-bit next-generation IPv6 Gold certified
- ADCs at attractive price and zero risk
- Consolidate multiple Cisco load balancers onto a high-performance Array ADC to greatly reduce annual support and maintenance costs
- Migrate to the award winning Frost and Sullivan's ADC vendor of the year with the best price, performance and features to ensure the best value for future application delivery needs
- Proven reliability and an unmatched reputation for customer support
- 5000+ worldwide customers, including 200+ customers in India
Array's Cisco ACE replacement program offers existing Cisco customers with the following technical benefits:
- Physical and virtual ADC solutions that scale to support current and future requirements (advanced ADC functionality, 10GigE interfaces, 120 Gbps, 280K SSL TPS)
- Customer success and certifications for applications including Oracle , SAP, Microsoft, Apache, IIS and vertical markets including financial services, healthcare, e-commerce and hosting
- Superior reporting with 125+ reporting options on the APV appliance itself (other vendors need additional hardware for graphical reporting)
- First and only gold-certified IPv6 load balancer on the market and industry-leading price-performance for 2048-bit SSL acceleration
- Familiar Cisco-like CLI and WebUI that minimises ramp
Shibu Paul, Country Manager - IN, ME and ASEAN at Array Networks said, "We are happy to initiate the Cisco ACE race-to-replace program for Cisco customers where they can replace their Cisco load balancers with the next-generation load balancing and application delivery controllers from Array Networks. With Array's ADC, customers get better performance and features at a better price point, from a company that is committed to the application delivery market."
Your guide to the latest cricket World Cup stories, analysis, reports, opinions, live updates and scores on https://www.firstpost.com/firstcricket/series/icc-cricket-world-cup-2019.html. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram or like our Facebook page for updates throughout the ongoing event in England and Wales.
Updated Date: Feb 03, 2017 00:08:18 IST