What are the Girl Scouts of the United States of America upto, you ask? In order to celebrate Women's History Month this year, the Girl scouts decided to dress up as some of the most influential and inspiring women of all times and be them for a day.
According to their official website, instead of simply talking with the girls about the amazing women who have excelled in their fields, this year, some of the Girl Scouts were transformed into a few of history's most influential women.
From being styled as Juliette Gordon Low, the founder of Girl Scouts to dressing up as Hillary Clinton, the former secretary of state, these Girl Scouts don't just look like these amazing women but also get a chance to feel the power each of these little ones have to change the world and make a difference.
More power to you, girls!
Check out the magical transformation in these pictures:
1. Hillary Clinton, Former Secretary of State
2. Madam CJ Walker, Entrepreneur and Philanthropist
3. Juliette Gordon Low, Founder of Girl Scouts
4. Whoopi Goldberg, Entrepreneur and Entertainer
5. Condoleezza Rice, Former Secretary of State
Updated Date: Mar 16, 2017 08:35 AM