MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia's Emergency Situations Ministry said on Tuesday that preliminary findings showed a deadly mall fire in the region of Kemerovo last month was caused by a short circuit, the RIA news agency reported, citing a ministry spokesman.
A fire at the Winter Cherry shopping centre in Kemerovo killed more than 60 people, prompting public anger and the resignation of the region's governor.
(Reporting by Gabrielle Tétrault-Farber; Editing by Andrew Heavens)
This story has not been edited by Firstpost staff and is generated by auto-feed.
Firstpost is now on WhatsApp. For the latest analysis, commentary and news updates, sign up for our WhatsApp services. Just go to Firstpost.com/Whatsapp and hit the Subscribe button.
Updated Date: Apr 17, 2018 22:00:57 IST