Brussels attacks: Death toll rises to 35, says Belgium's health minister
More than 300 people were injured in the Brussels attacks of Tuesday.
Brussels: The death toll from last Tuesday's bombings at Brussels Airport and a rush-hour metro station has risen to 35, the Belgian health minister said on Monday.
"Four patients deceased in hospital. Medical teams did all possible. Total victims: 35. Courage to all the families," Maggie De Block said in a tweet.
The figure includes three suspected suicide bombers. More than 300 people have been injured.
Belgium's crisis centre previously said that 28 of the victims had been identified. Of these, 15 - six Belgian and nine foreign nationals - died at the airport.
The 13 victims of the metro blast included 10 Belgians and three foreign nationals.
The foreigners killed in the attacks were British, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Swedish and US nationals.
The T20 World Cup Americas Qualifier, due to be hosted in Canada between 17 and 23 July, involving the hosts, Argentina, Bahamas, Belize, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Panama and the USA, has been postponed due to government and travel restrictions
Ruckus created by Belgian farmer moving a stone towards France highlights fragility, complexity of borders
The precise location of boundaries was usually part of local knowledge, kept and maintained by members of the community.
The matches were postponed as Argentina could not arrange for an alternative route after travel restrictions were put in place in the Netherlands via which they were to reach Belgium.