29) Wakie is a unique alarm clock app that wakes you up by phone call made by any person across the globe. Phone calls are completely anonymous and can be someone waking you up by a song, joke, poem or any other creative way to kickstart a day.
28) Threes! is a challenging puzzle game where you need to swipe the cards top, down, left or right to combine factors of three.
27) Acompli is an email management app that comes with an easy-to-use interface for attaching files, deleting or deferring emails and scheduling meetings with a fully-integrated calendar.
26) Peek is a calendar app, which presents the essentials in an easy to understand manner, without overwhelming you with data you might not need for an on-the-go experience.
25) Wynk by Airtel is an over-the-top music streaming service. You can stream both Indian and international music completely ad-free.
24) Forks Over Knives is a recipe app with over 160 meals from over 20 chefs. It lets you synchronise your shopping lists across multiple devices with iCloud and see the ingredients you need for making whole-food, plant-based meals.
23) Boximize is a note-taking app where you can write notes on a fully customizable form containing fields, making data input faster, easier and less error-prone.
22) Current.ly helps you keep track of the most important TV, news, sports and viral discussions happening on Twitter.
21) Snupps is a social app that works by posting key items from your daily life. You can take pictures of the stuff you brought, showcase them to your friends on Snupps and follow their stuff.