19) Indian Railway PNR and IRCTC Info is a free app for booking local Indian train tickets and checking your train's status.
18) Fit Brains Trainer is a gaming app that trains your brain with over 360 brain games and workout sessions designed to target memory, processing speed, concentration, problem solving, and visual-spatial skills.
17) Hanx Writer is a typewriting app by none other than Hollywood star Tom Hanks. Hanx Writer, which brings the typewriting style to modern on-screen keyboards, lets you email, print and share personalised documents using an iPad.
16) Videohance lets you edit videos on your iPhone or iPad. You can tweak the brightness, contrast and color of your videos in real time. You can also add effects, opening up numerous possibilities for your videos.
15) Google Docs/Google Sheets apps let you create, edit, and collaborate with others on documents and spreadsheets from your iPod, iPhone or iPad.
14) Lomotif is a great music-video editor for Hyperlapse Instagram videos.
13) Timeful brings everything that competes for your time together into one place - your meetings, events, to-dos, and even good habits you’re looking to develop.
12) Xender File Transfer and Share allows phone to phone file transfer and sharing for iPhones. It works without Wi-Fi, cables and mobile data.
11) Horizon lets you record horizontal videos and photos no matter how you hold your device. It auto-levels your photos and videos while recording, using your device’s gyroscope. The resulting orientation is corrected so that it always stays parallel to the ground.