Karan ShahJan 20, 2012 10:55:34 IST
We were overly impressed with the Xperia Pro, so much so that it got our much elusive and coveted value for money award along with a rating of 8.5. That was when the phone was priced at Rs. 23,990 (MRP). Now, the Xperia Pro is selling at a price of Rs. 20,030 on online store Flipkart, around 4k cheaper than its earlier price, which further sweetens the deal.
Worth a buy?
If you’ve forgotten, here are the specs of the Xperia Pro once again:
- 3.7-inch LED Backlit LCD touchscreen display (scratch resistant) with a 480 x 854 pixel resolution
- Slide out QWERTY
- 3G, EDGE/GPRS, Wi-Fi with DLNA, Wi-Fi Hotspot
- GPS with A-GPS
- Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP, USB 2.0
- 8MP autofocus/Touch focus camera, LED flash, 720p video recording @ 30fps
- Secondary VGA camera
- FM radio with RDS
- 1GB internal memory and microSD card support
- HDMI out
- 3.5mm handsfree socket
- 1500 mAh battery
Now the question is, does this pricing make the feature rich Xperia Pro your next Android smartphone? Or would you rather play the waiting game - wait for the MWC to end, see what new handsets are announced, and following that see the price cuts in the existing ones and then choose? Let us know in the comments section below.
Find latest and upcoming tech gadgets online on Tech2 Gadgets. Get technology news, gadgets reviews & ratings. Popular gadgets including laptop, tablet and mobile specifications, features, prices, comparison.