Nishtha KanalJul 08, 2013 15:33:52 IST
The Micromax Canvas 4 was launched today at Rs 17,999. The phone is clearly the company's flagship device and is also its most expensive till date. At the face of it, the phone looks like a minor upgrade over the Canvas HD. Micromax has packed in a number of Galaxy S4-like features into the device. These include automatic video pause and video pinning among others.
Say hello to the Canvas 4
However, what everyone is interested in is what lies under the hood. So, here's a look at the specifications of the Micromax Canvas 4.
- Weight - 182 g
- Display - True HD IPS display
- Size - 5 inches (12.7 cm)
- Resolution - 720 x 1280 at 294ppi (pixel density)
- Protection - Corning Gorilla Glass
- Chipset - Mediatek MT6589
- Processor - 1.2GHz Quad-Core Cortex A-7
- GPU - Power VR SGX544
- RAM - 1GB LPDDR2 RAM
- Storage - 16GB internal, expandable up to 32 GB via micro SD
- Primary Camera - 13MP with a 5 lens array
- Secondary Camera - 5MP front-facing
- Video recording - Full HD 1080p @30fps
- Battery - 2000mAh Lithium Ion
The phone runs on Android 4.2.1 and is available in two colours—glossy white and black. With this phone, Micromax has promised OTA updates for the firmware. Tthe phone is expected to be available this weekend or early next week.
Find latest and upcoming tech gadgets online on Tech2 Gadgets. Get technology news, gadgets reviews & ratings. Popular gadgets including laptop, tablet and mobile specifications, features, prices, comparison.