Karan ShahAug 05, 2011 17:50:04 IST
The latest buzz is that LG plans to introduce their newest 3D ready Smartphone in India in the next few weeks. The LG Optimus 3D not only renders media in 3D but can also capture video in the same medium thaks to its dual camera. It can capture video in 1080p while in 2D mode but drops to 720p in 3D. LG has also incorporated a 3D UI for games and other media. A 1GHz Dual-core processor will power this device that should be running Android 2.3 aka Gingerbread out of the box.
Here's a quick lock at the specifications:
- 4.3-inch 3D Capacitive touch screen with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels
- 3G, Wi-Fi with Hotspot support, DLNA, GPS with A-GPS support
- Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP and EDR
- Dual 5 megapixel cameras with autofocus and LED Flash
- Front-facing camera
- Internal Memory of 8GB and 512MB RAM
- External memory expandable to 32GB
- HDMI Port
- Stereo FM Radio with RDS
- 3.5 mm audio jack
Here’s a hands-on video for the LG Optimus 3D -
While we do not have an exact quote on the pricing, we do believe it to be around the Rs. 38,000 to Rs. 42,000 range considering the specs it boasts of. Stay tuned to this space for the official announcement of the launch and the pricing.
Find our entire collection of stories, in-depth analysis, live updates, videos & more on Chandrayaan 2 Moon Mission on our dedicated #Chandrayaan2TheMoon domain.