Karan ShahJul 22, 2011 18:39:39 IST
Speculations strongly suggest the possibility of Google+ coming to Windows Phone users.In a post published on the Google Plus Blog, they have outlined a list of changes and updates that could be coming to Google+ in the near future. Currently, accessing Google+ from the native Internet Explorer in Windows Phone 7 seems to be a pretty difficult affair and a dedicated app would definitely be appreciated.
Google+ could come to Windows Phone 7
The following changes may be implemented next week:
- Ability to modify circles a post is shared with after posting it
- Google+ Android App update for Reading sparks and +1 comments
- Lifting of the 5000 circle cap
- The ability to overlap circles
- Easy private messaging option including to person who starts a thread
- Google+ app for Windows Phone 7
- Better integration of Google Chat with Google+
- Fix issues with instant upload for photos
- Ability to share with all circles, but with an “except” option
- Ability to share Google Docs and Calendar with circles
- Revamp Google Reader to make sharing easier
- File-sharing integration
- Addition of hashtags to aid searching
- Faster updates to the no. of people following you
- Revamped minor UI change
From the above list, the most notable one is the Google+ app for Windows Phone 7. Having at least 10 million users currently, Google seems to have gained momentum on the social networking frontier. Recently, the iPhone App for Google+ was rolled out and it rocketed to the top of the app list.
Do you think it will have a similar effect on Windows Phone? Let us know in the comments section below.
Find latest and upcoming tech gadgets online on Tech2 Gadgets. Get technology news, gadgets reviews & ratings. Popular gadgets including laptop, tablet and mobile specifications, features, prices, comparison.