Avinash BaliFeb 12, 2009 11:24:46 IST
God of War III may be a long way off but thanks to some Game Informer scans floating around the internet, we get a sneak peek at things to come:
- Unlike God of War 1 and 2 where there are only 15 enemies on screen, there will now be around 50 this time.
- You can ride monsters like the Cyclops and "control".
- Kratos on the PS2 used 5,000 polygons, now he uses 20,000.
- They made the weapons “better” so it adds more variety. Like with a different weapon, you don’t get just a couple different attacks, but a whole different play style.
- The lion gauntlets are called Cestus.
- Enemy AI’s are a lot smarter. Some of the enemies will be “commanders” and control the other grunts.
- Enemies will look different, even if they’re the same type. Like, even though the skeleton soldiers are in the same category, they will have varied looks, so it’s not like everyone looks the same.
- More boss fights than GoW 1, but less than GoW 2.
- No multiplayer.
- Hades boss fight confirmed
Now you can go ahead and do your Happy Dance till more details surface.
Find latest and upcoming tech gadgets online on Tech2 Gadgets. Get technology news, gadgets reviews & ratings. Popular gadgets including laptop, tablet and mobile specifications, features, prices, comparison.