Avinash BaliFeb 02, 2011 14:26:37 IST
Even though Crysis 2 will be released on consoles, developer Crytek feel the PC version still looks the best. Now back in the day Crysis brought even the most powerful rig to its knees, so what exactly will you require to run the game in all its graphical glory? We don’t know yet but the game’s minimum requirements have surfaced on geforce.com and so far they look pretty decent.
- Internet connection required for activation
- OS: XP/Vista/Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2Ghz, AMD Athlon 64 x2 2Ghz or better
- 2 GB RAM
- HDD: 9 GB
- DVD ROM: 8x
- GPU: NVIDIA 8800 GT 512MB Ram or better
- Audio DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Keyboard, mouse, or Microsoft Xbox 360 controller for Windows
Oh and if you’re the collecting kind you’ll be glad to know that the collector’s edition of this game will ship inside a very cool bag pack modeled after the game’s nanosuit. Details regarding price and contents are unavailable now but we’ll keep you posted.
Unlock 75% more savings this festive season. Get Moneycontrol Pro for a year for Rs 289 only.
Coupon code: DIWALI. Offer valid till 10th November, 2019 .