After all the tech reviews and umpteen iPhone X videos, finally, on 3 November, the iPhone fans will get the chance to buy and possibly get a hands-on experience of the tenth-anniversary edition, iPhone X. Some may have already received their units. After the lukewarm response that iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus received globally, iPhone X has a different story to tell.
Take a look how people sacrificed comforts of their bed and literally camped outside to buy the new iPhone X.
- People in Singapore can be seen camping outside the Apple Store.
2. A woman can be seen with a pillow which has Steve Jobs printed on it, in Tokyo, Japan. The late CEO of Apple had launched the first iPhone, ten years ago.
3) The priviliged first to receive the iPhone X, in Beijing, in China.
4) The much-awaited new iPhone X in Sydney.
5) A sea of people to get a hand of the new smartphone.
If you thought this was it, have a look on Twitter. This how people kept the anticipation alive on Twitter.
Tim Cook did not shy away from tweeting images of first few customers of this phone.
iPhone X is here! A big thank-you to all our customers in Sydney, and everyone turning out around the world Friday! 👏 pic.twitter.com/5NKXUnePLu
— Tim Cook (@tim_cook) November 2, 2017
— Christoph Flegel (@cflegel) November 2, 2017
The edge to edge screen display of the new iPhone X comes with a Face ID which would help in unlocking the phone. The phone is available in India at Rs 89,000 for the 64 GB variant, whereas the 128 GB variant is available at a price of Rs 1.02 lakh.
Updated Date: Nov 03, 2017 22:06 PM