tech2 News StaffOct 22, 2019 16:37:28 IST
Call of Duty: Mobile finally has its Halloween update up and running on all platforms. The new update brings a reskinned Standoff map, that is originally from Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. Additionally, there are several small rewards arriving with the new update including a free weapon, limited-time game mode, new skills, and many more.
The spooky map will be available in team deathmatch, search and destroy, and domination modes. It’s the regular Standoff map that has been given a Halloween overhaul with jack-o-lanterns, thorny vines, and orange lights, and the map is now in the night time with a full moon in the background. Developer Activision posted the full details on Reddit and on its blog.
Here’s the full changelog of the Halloween update:
- Receive a battle crate and epic weapon XP card (500 XP) for updating
- Free weapon during a Halloween login event
- Experience Halloween with all new in-game themes and music
- Standoff MP map gets a spooky look
- Earn the brand-new Sparrow Operator Skill!
- Limited time Hard Point game mode
- Brand new Battle Royal chip: Airborne
- New looks for your favourite weapons, items, and Operators
- Halloween themed ID collection event
- Molotov Cocktail Scorestreak is now available
There are some balance changes introduced with the Halloween update as well. The close-range damage on Type 25 has been slightly reduced and the hip-fire performance on Type 25 has been adjusted.
Find latest and upcoming tech gadgets online on Tech2 Gadgets. Get technology news, gadgets reviews & ratings. Popular gadgets including laptop, tablet and mobile specifications, features, prices, comparison.