Latest News on Slaughter House
Showing of 0 - 10 from 3 results
Slaughter House - Total results - 3
Jan 07, 2019
Gaumata to cow menace: Adityanath's doltish love for Hindutva angers farmers, cattle traders as bovine population explodesNever one to accept the limitations of Hindutva imagination, Adityanath has chosen to impose a cess of 0.50 percent to raise funds for constructing cow shelters in each rural and urban local body. It is the people of Uttar Pradesh who will now finance the Hindutvavadi's passion for the cow, which a large number of Hindus, including farmers, too venerate and worship.
May 27, 2017
Pinarayi Vijayan to Narendra Modi: Curb on cattle trade affects secular ethos of countryNew Delhi: Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan on Saturday shot off a letter to Prime Minister Narendra Modi saying imposing restrictions on cattle trade will affect the country's secular ethos and millions of livelihoods.
May 26, 2017
Ban on cattle trade for slaughter in markets is a shocker to poor farmers and meat industrySlaughter houses gets only 10 percent of the cattle directly from farmers. The rest 90 percent is from mandis, according to meat exporters