Latest News on Prasad Menon
Showing of 0 - 10 from 6 results
Prasad Menon - Total results - 6
Nov 02, 2016
Tata to form new group management structure within days, old-timers recalled to give it shapeTata veteran Prasad Menon, who last served as chairman of Vistara, an airline venture with Singapore Airlines, has been brought in to help Tata put the new structure in place, the source said.
Oct 13, 2015
Vistara opts out of Ahmedabad-Mumbai routeTatas hold a majority 51 percent stake in Vistara - a joint venture with Singapore Airlines, which holds the remaining 49 percent.
Oct 06, 2015
Vistara says expansion plans on track, 5/20 or no 5/20 ruleThe 5/20 rule bars Indian airlines from flying overseas unless they have completed five years of Indian operations and have a fleet of 20 aircraft.
Oct 06, 2015
Vistara may reconfigure seat pattern in aircraft following low load factorVistara chairman Prasad Menon did not confirm if reconfiguration was on the airline's to-do list immediately.
Oct 25, 2013
Would be very happy to look at privatisation of Air India: Tata"As and when it happens, we would be very happy to look at it," Tata said when asked whether he would be interested if Air India was privatised.
Sep 20, 2013
Why Tata Sons chose Singapore Airlines to launch new carrier in IndiaA Tata Sons' spokesperson said the Tatas want to be in the airline business for the long term and they see huge untapped potential in the market.