Latest News on Ministry Of Civil Aviation
Showing of 0 - 10 from 127 results
Ministry Of Civil Aviation - Total results - 127
Dec 23, 2013
Tata-SIA to fly overseas as soon as govt changes 5-yr local ops ruleThe new airline, being jointly set up by Tata Sons and Singapore Airlines, will be flying from the winter schedule of 2014-15. In November, this venture received necessary permissions from the Foreign Investment Promotion Board. Tata Sons will hold majority 51 percent equity while SIA will hold the remaining 49 percent.
Jul 17, 2013
Good sense prevails: Govt decides against increasing FDI cap in aviationThe Manmohan Singh Government has taken several foolish decisions in its mad rush to get more foreign money into India but thankfully, it has refrained from an obvious one: for now, there is no lowering of the FDI cap in Indian airlines.
May 22, 2013
Govt moots waiving airport fees in tier II, tier III airportsIf all stakeholders agree to this ambitious proposal, airport development and connectivity can be fast tracked at many places.
Apr 25, 2013
Not all additional seats will go to Jet, insist ministry officialsA day after agreeing to a four-fold increase in traffic rights to UAE's Etihad, officials in the Ministry of Civil Aviation scrambled to explain how they did not give in to all the demands of the UAE.
Mar 14, 2013
Why has AirAsia's Fernandes not made a formal application for India airline?Officials made it clear that the airline, whenever it clears all requirements to get a flying permit, had better apply for a regional airline permit.
Nov 15, 2012
Kingfisher seeks more time to submit revival planThe letter came a day after its employees threatened to chalk out an action plan next week if they did not receive their May salaries by 17 November.
Mar 19, 2012
AI plane misuse: Civil Aviation Ministry yet to hear from Praful PatelThe former Minister of Civil Aviation had claimed that he had sough a probe into the allegations that his daughter had interfered with the operations of the Air India flight from Bangalore to Maldives in 2010.