Latest News on Joint Venture
Showing of 0 - 10 from 30 results
Joint Venture - Total results - 30
May 07, 2018
DSP Group to buy out BlackRock's 40% stake in joint ventureDSP BlackRock is a joint venture (JV) between DSP Group and BlackRock and is one of the leading asset management companies (AMCs) in the country
Sep 20, 2017
As ThyssenKrupp, Tata agree to merge steel operations, unions fear 4,000 jobs may be cutOnce the ThyssenKrupp-Tata steel deal is finalised in 2018, the two groups aim for efficiency savings of between 400 and 600 million euros ($480-720 million) per year -- and are likely to shed 4,000 jobs in production and administration
Aug 01, 2017
Fiat Chrysler launches Made-in-India Jeep Compass at Rs 14.95 lakhThe SUV will be available with 2-litre multijet turbo-diesel and 1.4-litre multi-air petrol engines.
Apr 17, 2017
Isro has planned to create a Joint venture with an consortium to build rockets for future missionsThe Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) plans to forge a joint venture with an industrial consortium to build rockets.
Sep 12, 2016
Alphabet partners with Sanofi to form a $500 million joint ventureFrench drugmaker Sanofi and Google owner Alphabet's life sciences firm Verily are to invest about $500 million in a diabetes joint venture combining devices with services, an example of growing ties between the pharma and tech sectors.
Feb 04, 2016
For faster execution of projects, railways to set up JVs with statesArray
Aug 07, 2015
Canada's Sun Life plans to hike stake in Birla Sun Life JV to 49%Sun Life also owns 49 percent of Birla Sun Life Asset Management
Jul 24, 2015
CSC, HCL form JV for banking software and servicesThe jointly-owned company will address the multi-billion-dollar core banking software market.
May 19, 2015
Magneti Marelli and Faurecia to produce components for Fiat Chrysler AutomobilesMagneti Marelli holds a 65 per cent stake while the remaining 35 per cent is held by Faurecia
Oct 22, 2014
EMC to buy much of Cisco's stake in data centre joint venture VCEThe VCE joint venture, set up in 2009 as a one-stop shop for data centres, bundles Cisco's networking equipment and servers with EMC's storage gear and software from EMC's VMware Inc subsidiary.